Come join us for two days and two nights of good times and good food with some great guys.
If you’ve ever wanted the chance to get some outdoor play in and not have to worry about your neighbors seeing you string up a guy naked from that tree in your backyard then Camp DC is the place for you. You can run around naked all weekend and the only thing you have to worry about is the occasional bug bite. Or in some cases, a cub bite.
Your registration fee includes:
- All meals for the weekend are included in your registration. (Light dinner Friday, three meals Sat, Grab ‘n Go breakfast Sunday.)
- We provide basic non-alcoholic drinks such as water, coffee and tea. We suggest you bring you own sodas and any alcohol you may desire along with your own snacks.
- Landsite usage fees
- Electrical hookups, whether you’re using them to power a fan or your violet wand.
- A bunkhouse if you don't have, or don't want to sleep in a tent. (Note: there's a slight extra charge for the bunkhouse.)
- All the Hot, Steamy Play you can pack into a weekend. (And after you’re done playing, you can take a hot, steamy shower.)
There are no pre-assigned duty shifts for the weekend. However, we do occasionally ask that our members help out with some of the needed chores around camp like dinner prep and or dinner clean up.
It’s a great weekend you won’t want to miss! We hope you can make it!
For more information, check the event web page. To register, just click on the button below.
Please note that Camp DC is open only to members and sponsored guests of Discipline Corps. For more information on sponsorship, please contact the event organizer at: RunCaptain@DisciplineCorps.com. To help us maintain the security and exclusivity of this event, we ask that you include your Discipline Corps Sponsor's name in the appropriate field in the registration form. This information will be verified, and any registrations submitted without appropriate sponsorship will be cancelled and refunded.