October 21 - 23, 2022
Discipline Corps offers two annual camp-outs (one in April, the second in October) each year, providing our members and sponsored guests the opportunity to play and socialize in a private, clothing optional outdoor setting.
Come join us for three days and two nights of good times and good food with some great guys.
If you’ve ever wanted the chance to get some outdoor play in and not have to worry about your neighbors seeing you string up a guy naked from that tree in your backyard, then Camp DC is the place for you. You can run around naked all weekend and the only thing you have to worry about is the occasional bug bite.
Registration for Camp DC will open in Early September. Keep an eye on this space or our Events Calendar for registration details.
- 5 meals (Friday evening dinner, 3 meals on Saturday, plus a Sunday morning Grab 'n Go breakfast.)
- Basic, non-alcoholic beverages such as water, coffee & tea. We recommend that you pack a cooler with your choice of Sodas & Adult Beverages. Ice is available on-site for a modest donation
- Basic landsite usage fees
- Electrical outlets, whether you're using electrical for a fan or your violet wand
- All the hot, steamy play you can pack into three days and two nights, and all the hot steamy showers you need to help clean up afterward.
For more information on sponsorship, please contact the event organizer at: RunCaptain@DisciplineCorps.com.
Registration available starting on
September 01 at 6:00pm
Hurry! Registration Closes